How RE4 needed to end How RE4 needed to end

All you need now

Is actual animation. The voice acting was great and funny but it's quite boring just being an animatic. The drawings were good. You should definitely learn animation because you definitely have the skill and could make something hilarious and awesome.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Awesome

That was insanely great. I love how you designed the character to fit the concept. Animation was top notch. Great fight scenes and choreography. Very Well done, I hope you do a sequel. Either way keep up the good work.

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

Great Work

Very good, I just wish there was more of an ending, felt like a lot of build up for not much of a climax. Though the narrative kinda fell in some places, the story's perfect. Great work.

spanio responds:

Thanks for watching! I guess I just always liked the idea that you don't get to know what happened next.

The Rocketeer The Rocketeer

Just got Back for the NG Offices

As some of you may know there was a little get together at the Newground's Office for Robot Day. I was there, we basically just sat around new movies and played games, this was one of them, In fact it became a mission to try and beat. The type of mouse they used was difficult so basically two people were playing the game at once. For an hour straight than we took a break. We still haven't beaten it.

This game is so frustrating when playing alone but with a group is fun as hell. The whole building cheers when we passed a level.A good time with friends if you have a large enough screen. Great concept, but just too damn hard.

VicBiss responds: