How RE4 needed to end How RE4 needed to end

All you need now

Is actual animation. The voice acting was great and funny but it's quite boring just being an animatic. The drawings were good. You should definitely learn animation because you definitely have the skill and could make something hilarious and awesome.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Awesome

That was insanely great. I love how you designed the character to fit the concept. Animation was top notch. Great fight scenes and choreography. Very Well done, I hope you do a sequel. Either way keep up the good work.

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

Great Work

Very good, I just wish there was more of an ending, felt like a lot of build up for not much of a climax. Though the narrative kinda fell in some places, the story's perfect. Great work.

spanio responds:

Thanks for watching! I guess I just always liked the idea that you don't get to know what happened next.

DARE DARE

Wow

I remember watching the original a while ago and being moved by it. But this just excels far beyond that one in every way possible. The animation, the style, the composition of shots, everything was amazing. Kudos to you my good man.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6

I've been waiting for your glorious return. This episode is pretty funny, my only complaint is that it doesn't hold up to the wait. Still very funny and well animated.

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Very Funny

The dialogue was well written and preformed. The art was good, animation was okay, but didn't hinder the project. Just a well done short.

ShadowMaginis responds:

thank you!@

Resident Hall Evil Resident Hall Evil

Pretty Good

It was funny, even too a non Resident evil fan. The camera work was good as well as the acting like a game character.

But I would suggest you work a bit harder on the animations, since they are very few and are reused. Specially just the artwork to make it seem a bit more professional. Also When using type on top of video you need to make sure its readable, add an outline or shadow to it.

Also don't let anyone who say "that's not an animation, it doesn't belong here" get to you. You did have animations and this was compiled in flash and thus is fills whatever quota random people make up.

Fro responds:

Yeah, I know. This is like the 5th film we have on here like this. You always get the retarded ones that don't know anything.

Next time I have a few ideas for animations. I know they were a bit rushed. They were reused because that's how it is in the game though. The text will be fixed next time, again rushed.

Welcome The Apocalypse P1 Welcome The Apocalypse P1

Great

Awesome animation, very cool unique art style, and great cinematography. I only wished it was a bit longer so I didn't have to was for a part 2. Keep up the good work/.

liable-to-explode responds:

thanks! yeah, well I didn't expect for it to get that long, it was just something to do. now, I have to do more. haha

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

Truly terrible, I hope I never see you in reall li

Kidding, It's about time you did something entertaining with you vast nerd-knowledge of Typography.

To everyone here, if you need to know one thing about Pacdude, it's that the man knows how to use his fonts.

pacdude responds:

You're the best housemate ever! Thanks for the 10 and thanks for finally recognizing my vast nerd-knowledge!

Watchmen meets Marvel Watchmen meets Marvel

Good

But you have to have some kind of audio, check the audio portal for some next time. Trust me, even a little background music will go a long way. And a play button would be good, again NG can provide that.

The art was great, jokes we funny. It would be cool if you submitted this as a collection of jokes rather than one very short one. But still fun.